Why We Like The 45NRTH Ragnarok MTN 2-Bolt Cycling Boot
From snowy singletrack rides to cold and wet commutes, the Ragnaroks keep our feet warm and dry so you can get the most out of our ride. These cycling shoes are designed for mild to moderate winter conditions and feature a reflective upper that helps you be seen when you're riding at dawn or dusk. A waterproof membrane seals out the water, and a neoprene ankle wrap extends our coverage and provides extra support. The BOA dial provides a quick and easy fit that stays secure no matter how hard we ride, and an anti-slip rubber outsole gives us traction on slippery surfaces.
- Mild to moderate winter weather cycling shoes with a 2-hole cleat
- Premium microfiber upper with neoprene ankle wrap is durable and comfortable
- BOA dial makes for a fast, easy, and secure fit
- Waterproof membrane seals out the water
- Fiberglass-injected midsole for impact resistance reduces fatigue
- Item #NRH1WW2
- Upper Material
- Premium microfiber, neoprene ankle, abrasion-resistant Tec Tuff toe and heel
- fiberglass-injected nylon
- anti-slip rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
- cross-country, trail
2 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 15, 2023
- Size Bought:
- 6' 2"
I'm always a 44. Have the Wolfgaars in 44 and they're perfect. These are tight! Will need to size up, right big toe is rubbing up against boot with normal (not thick) socks. The quality seems horrible. No where near the quality as the wolfgaars I got last year. The boas are different. It's hard to pull the slack out of them to loosen them. In order to get these on you need maximum slack. Seems like boas are already on the verge of breaking. These are going back, not sure if its worth trying a size 45 because these seem really cheaply made. Disappointing for $157 you would think 45Nrth could do better.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help