Select a Size
Select a Color
You've heard your trainer whine one too many times, and you swear, if you have to listen to it one more time through a spin session you may lose all that's left of your sanity. That doesn't mean you're going to throw winter training by the way side, rather, we recommend getting your base miles in with the 45NRTH Naughtvind Pant. These winter cycling pants offer you a hefty level of insurance against frosty morning starts, sleet in the afternoon, and the gale-force winds that follow, thanks to their Shoeller Softshell material that's designed to handle the worst blows that Old Man Winter can throw your way, all without compromising comfortable ride fit and stretch, so you don't feel glued to the saddle. While keeping the elements out is all well and good, letting in cool air on long climbs that get you sweating is key, so 45NRTH equips the pants with large zippered vents at the thigh, allowing you to control how much air comes in, or easily seal things up before a frosty descent.
While we can all dream about bluebird skies on our wintry rides, the reality of it is that we're graced with deep grey skies that are much less than inviting, and poor visibility to pair with it. To help boost your brightness when conditions are bleak, 45NRTH crafts the Naughtvind with massive panels of black reflective material that looks sleek when it's bright out, but shines bright under headlights to help you stay seen. The pants are finished off with ample zippered pockets to stash your essentials, a hit of durable fabric at the ankles for abrasion resistance against your drivetrain, and webbing at the waist for dialing in the perfect fit. As with many other 45NRTH pieces, the Naughtvind is designed to seamlessly pair up with other pieces from 45NRTH, like the brand's winter cycling boots, and Naughtvind bibs.
- Pants built to forge through frost, snow, and gale-force winds
- Softshell construction stretches and moves with you
- Stay warm and dry with wind-and-water-resistant fabric
- Black reflective accents look casual during day, illuminate at night
- Zippered thigh vents let you control your temperature on climbs
- Rear pockets feature side access for easy access on the bike
- Ankle closure for seamless fit, durable fabric protects from drivetrain
- Webbing at waist lets you customize fit with a minimalist closure
- Item #NRH000L
- Schoeller softshell
- fall, winter
- webbing adjustments
- zippered rear with side access
- material placed in key areas
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, mud/sand/snow
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?