Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select Style & Size:
Zero 25 Pro Seatpost
When it comes to versatility in the cockpit, we think that 3T's Zero 25 Pro Seatpost makes quiet the clever addition to your ride, packing in the ability to swap from zero offset to 25mm offset with little fuss, so you can stretch out when needed, or get a little more compact for race days ahead. The post features a unique clamp system that's made up of four different plates with different rail channels that can accommodate both round and oval carbon rails, and can be swapped back and forth to change the post's offset back and forth as needed. The post is built from durable aluminum that finds a balance between weight savings and price, scaling in a bit heavier than carbon posts, but with a cost that won't make your bank account shudder.
- A seatpost that plays double duty for customized cockpit
- Swaps between zero offset and 25mm offset depending on your needs
- Light and reliable alloy construction keeps price palatable
- Easy to adjust by swapping position of clamp system
- Generous 350mm length accommodates cyclists of all heights
- Clean black aesthetic looks sleek on any steed
- Clamp enables you to run either round rails or oval carbon rails
- Item #TTT003X
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.