Select Style & Size
Apto Team Stem
The 3T Apto Team Stem is the latest alloy road stem offering from 3T, a brand that's been building top-quality components for over 60-years. Apto fittingly means fit in Portuguese, as in something you hope to achieve with the proper stem length and angle, which is only slightly confusing because 3T hails from Italy. Nevertheless, the 6061 alloy constructed Apto stem isn't too radical from previous designs, but it does boast a few refinements creating a lightweight, stiff, and perhaps most importantly, safe stem.
The Apto Team stem's faceplate utilizes a design that sees reversed clamping bolts. With the four steel Torx bolts facing toward the rider versus the front of the bike, it not only cleans up the looks, it slightly improves the aerodynamics as well. On the front of that faceplate is a rubberized logo that harkens back to something 3T used on its classic stems. Fork steerer tube clamping is handled by two titanium Torx bolts that grip the steerer tenaciously and prevents any chance of slipping no matter how violently you throw the bike side-to-side in hopes or a new PR.
The Apto Team Stem comes in 10mm increments between 70 and 150mm. It clamps to 31.8mm handlebars and 1-1/8in steerer tube diameters. It's finished in black with red accents.
- An alloy stem that'll faithfully clamp your bar to fork
- Reversed faceplate bolts look clean and drops some aero drag
- +/- 6deg angle makes fitting easy
- Titanium and steel bolts blend weight and strength
- 3T continues to built quality components as it has for over 60 years
- Item #TTT004C
- 6061 alloy
- 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140, 150mm
- + / - 6deg
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 28.6mm (1-1/8in)
- Bar Attachment
- 4-Bolt faceplate
- Claimed Weight
- [70mm] 127g, [80mm] 134g, [90mm] 139g, [100mm] 147g, [110mm] 154g, [120mm] 159g, [130mm] 167g, [140mm] 176g, [150mm] 180g
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years limited
What do you think about this product?