Select style & size:Select options
Apto Team Stealth Stem
The most unique feature on the Apto Team is its four reversed steel faceplate bolts. Not only does it improve the appearance at the front of the bike, it also helps smooth the airflow slightly and if you're looking to drop every gram of wind drag as possible, every little bit helps. Speaking of the faceplate, 3T uses a rubber logo on it which is an homage to the 3T stems of the past. Steerer clamp duties are handled by twin titanium Torx bolts that provide more than ample clamping force for peace of mind on high-speed descents and big gear sprints.
- Lightweight 6061 alloy stem for your fitting needs
- Stealth model has subtle 3T styling
- Ti and steel hardware drop grams and add durability
- Reversed faceplate bolts for an added aero touch
- Fits 31.8mm clamp handlebars and 1-1/8in steerer tubes
- Item #TTT004B
- 6061 alloy
- 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130mm
- + / - 6deg
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 28.6mm (1-1/8in)
- Bar Attachment
- 4-bolt faceplate
- Claimed Weight
- [70mm] 127g, [80mm] 134g, [90g] 139g, [100g] 147g, [110mm] 154g, [120mm] 159g, [130mm] 167g
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years limited
What do you think about this product?
March 16, 2019
Aero touch not worth the hassle
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Four reversed steel faceplate bolts are a pain to tighten or loosen and I can’t use either of my torque wrenches d/t the bolts facing backwards.
May 14, 2019
The -17 is even worse, backwards facing bolt on 2 of them is angled towards the middle shaft. No way you can slot in a torque wrench hex as the tool itself will run into the shaft. Design fail 3T!....