Race through it.
Invest in kit that will work with you this tri season when you can't control the weather forecast on the morning of your race. Australia-born 2XU isn't a stranger to hot, sunny weather, and it built the X-Vent Singlet Tri Top with highly breathable, UV-reflecting yarns to help you stay as cool as possible when you have no choice but swim, bike, and run through record-high temps. The X-Vent's form-fitting, stabilizing cut aims to reduce muscle oscillation over the course of your race, limiting muscle fatigue when you're already working through hotter-than-comfortable temps, and strategically placed mesh panels add further ventilation, especially if you're lucky enough to have a bit of a breeze on your side.
- Face uncomfortably hot weather with this singlet on your side
- Form-fitting cut stabilizes muscles to reduce fatigue
- UV-reflecting yarns limit the amount of heat absorbed
- Xylitol treatment improves fabric's surface cooling
- Sensor Mesh X Fabric improves ventilation
- 3 rear pockets stash crucial mid-race fuel
- Item #TXU004T