P:2 Propel Wetsuit
The most buoyant suit in 2XU's line-up, and winner of countless awards, it's no wonder why the P:2 Propel Westuit spends more time on top of podiums than it does off of them. Designed with super-stretch arms and underarms, an extremely comfortable neck, rollbar and floating zip, this wetsuit has been created to increase hydrodynamics and comfort in the water, just as if it were your natural habitat.
39 Cell neoprene is the most buoyant neoprene available, with thickness varying from 1mm to 5mm across the suit to accommodate high-energy movement, and is coated with a Super Composite Skin coating to create an incredibly unique material. The micelle structure on the rubber surface repels water when in contact with air to help you cut through the water with minimal resistance, acting almost like the skin of a fish, while also providing extra comfort, mobility, and warmth. Intermediate stretch zone panels ensure an uninhibited range of motion in the water, while the embossed concave water entrapment zone ultimately enhances your distance per stroke. An innovative Rollbar increases core buoyancy and body position for race-ready performance, while the floating zip panel increases mobility and makes for an easy on and off.
- Top-tier tri wetsuit that's the closest thing to being a super hero
- 39 Cell neoprene is the most buoyant neoprene available
- SCS coating repels water for insanely fast swimming
- Stretch Zone panels provide a more fluid movement
- Embossed concave water entrapment zone for extreme distance per stroke
- Seam overlap technology ensures a comfortable, exact fit
- Rollbar increases core buoyancy and body position
- Item #TXU007O