Propel yourself through open water.
Be prepared for your cold-water start with the 2XU Women's P:1 Propel Wetsuit. It features the optimal blend of buoyancy, stretch, and warmth that you need to crush the first leg on race day. 39 Cell neoprene is exceptionally buoyant for low-weight warmth and keeps you afloat to help you expend less energy on the swim leg. The neoprene is thickest in the lower back to help your stay on top of the water while swimming and insulate your core, and it's thinnest for minimal interference with your stroke. An SCS hydrodynamic coating reduces surface resistance to help you move faster through the water, and it also offers the added bonus of making it easier to put on and take off, allowing quicker transitions between stages.
- Buoyant and warm wetsuit for cold water swims
- 39 Cell neoprene is extremely buoyant for less effort
- Multiple thicknesses for balance of warmth and mobility
- SCS Coating allows faster movement through the water
- Hydrodynamic silicone coating for quicker on and off
- Rollbar maintains optimal swimming body position
- 520% stretch lining allows uninhibited range of motion
- Floating zip panel allows more distance per stroke
- Item #TXU007M