Set the pace.
Fly through the first leg of the race with the help of the 2XU Men's P:1 Propel Wetsuit. It offers the optimal blend of buoyancy, stretch, and warmth that you need to crush the swim portion on race day. 39 Cell neoprene is exceptionally buoyant for low-weight warmth and keeps you afloat to help you expend less energy so you're fresher for the cycle and run portions of the race. The neoprene is thickest in the lower back to help your stay on top of the water while swimming and insulate your core, and it's thinnest for minimal interference with your stroke. An SCS hydrodynamic coating reduces surface resistance to help you move faster through the water and stay more mobile, and it also offers the added bonus of making it easier to put on and take off, so you waste less time on the transition between stages.
- Stay warm and fast through cold water swims with this suit
- 39 Cell neoprene is extremely buoyant for less effort
- Multiple thicknesses for balance of warmth and mobility
- SCS Coating allows faster movement through the water
- Hydrodynamic silicone coating for quicker on and off
- Rollbar maintains optimal swimming body position
- 520% stretch lining allows uninhibited range of motion
- Floating zip panel allows more distance per stroke
- Item #TXU007P