Give yourself every advantage.
You'll feel like you're practically hydroplaning when you kick off the swim portion of your next triathlon in the 2XU Men's P:1 Propel Sleeveless Wetsuit. It provides the optimal blend of buoyancy, stretch, and warmth that you need to crush the first portion of the race. 39 Cell neoprene is exceptionally buoyant for low-weight warmth and keeps you afloat to help you expend less energy on the swim leg. Thicker neoprene in the lower back area helps keep you in the optimal swimming positions and adds buoyancy, while the sleeveless design keeps your arms completely free for unrestricted swimming. An SCS hydrodynamic coating reduces surface resistance to help you move faster through the water, and it also offers the added bonus of making it easier to put on and take off, allowing quicker transitions between stages.
- Fly through the first leg with this warm and buoyant suit
- 39 Cell neoprene is extremely buoyant for less effort
- Rollbar at lower back area for optimized body position
- SCS Coating allows faster movement through the water
- Hydrodynamic silicone coating for quicker on and off
- Rollbar maintains optimal swimming body position
- 520% stretch lining allows uninhibited range of motion
- Floating zip panel allows more distance per stroke
- Item #TXU007Q