Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Core Compression Tights
Running on hard pavement and loose, variable terrain can take a serious toll on your body. While the impact is rough on joints, it can cause some serious pain on your muscles that takes a while to recover from. Engineers at 2xU aim to help mitigate that problem with the Core Compression Tights, which provide powerful muscle support and protection to the entire leg. This increased support helps up the blood flow to stress-prone areas, reducing muscle fatigue and soreness, as well as reducing muscle damage. They are build with lightweight and tough PWX fabrics that feature durable yarn that hold up to the rigors of trail and road running, while still packing in multi-directional stretch for a comfortable, albeit snug, fit. PWX fabrics are designed to actively wick away sweat to keep you dry, while protecting you from harsh rays with UPF 50+ protection.
- Compressive tights for reducing fatigue, speeding recovery
- Light and durable PWX fabrics wick away sweat, support muscles
- Multi-directional stretch keeps fit comfortable and snug
- Compression panels support muscles and boost blood flow though leg
- Wide, elastic waistband offers a slip-free fit backed with a draw string
- Antibacterial treatment helps fight odors and keep you fresh
- Stay sun savvy with UPF 50+ protection
- Item #TXU005W
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.