Select Style & Size
Compression Sleeveless Top
Whether you're looking for an edge in your next tri or hoping to get more out of your cross-training workouts, the 2XU Compression Sleeveless Top is a versatile way to add upper body compression into your routine. Designed to help improve posture and improve muscle support and circulation around your core, chest, and shoulders, the top fits easily under a race jersey or can be worn on its own on training days. It's constructed out of moisture-wicking, antimicrobial Invista Lycra, which allows it to achieve a compressive fit that won't stretch over time, while Powermesh panels add some welcome flexibility and keep air moving freely as you sweat.
- High power PWX FLEX material supports your core
- Deep V neck improves ventilation and comfort
- Powermesh panels offer greater breathability in key locations
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing, friction, and irritation
- Invista LYCRA offers exceptional fit, support, and recovery
- High filament yarns provide quick drying and moisture
- Antibacterial helps keep odors down
- UPF50+ sun protection blocks dangerous rays
- Item #TXU002N
- [main body] Invista Lycra, [compression] PWX FLEX, [panels] Powermesh
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- fitness, triathlon, cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 2, 2018
Great, but rides up a little
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
My boyfriend has this tank. Here's what he says: This tank top is mostly great, but it rides up when you try to tuck it into a pair of pants to seal out the cold. I can wear it as a base layer to hot yoga or while skiing, and it fits as a compression shirt should (tight) and true to size.