Sophisticated and tough.
Named for the Ojibwa word for "place of spawning trout," Kenosha, Wisconsin saw thousands of fish entering the rivers from Lake Michigan every year, providing food for the coming months. This port city saw its share of settlers over the years from the Potawatomi Native Americans to European emigrants, no doubt enjoying the "Masu-kinoja" that the Ojibwa loved so much. It's no surprise the Thorogood wanted to name a boot after this iconic port town of its home state. The Thorogood Kenosha boot came to be with hardworking roots, and sophisticated style representative of its diverse settlers over the centuries. A classic No. 60 last is wrapped with tan rough out leather for a brushed and down to earth look, and bound together with Goodyear welt construction for durability that can withstand the shores of Lake Michigan. Meramec Brick Red Shotgun outsoles supply just the right amount of support, and a rough tread does its best to hold your footing on slick wet docks. Wear them as your new work boot, or dress them up with your nicest denim, either way the Kenosha boots will be sure to add a durable and stylish element to your getup.
- Lace up the Kenosha for sophisticated support
- Durable tan rough-out leather for brushed look
- Keep your footing with Meramec Brick Red Shotgun outsole
- USA made and quality checked for a shoe that lasts
- Built on the classic No. 60 last for timeless style
- Increase durability with Goodyear welt construction
- Item #TGO0006