Mine, all mine.
Back in 1827, Henry Dodge and his family, along with approximately 40 miners, settled in the land of southern Wisconsin that would later be known as Dodgeville. Tough as nails miners dug their way into the land searching for precious minerals that they could lay claim to. With these rough and tumble miners in mind, the Thorogood Dodgeville Unlined boot was unveiled. Burly and tough Horween Chromexcel leather is bound around a classic No. 60 last, and reinforced with Goodyear welt construction for extra durability. The Dodgeville is designed for hard work and classic style that looks just as great with your Carhartts as they do with straight legged denim.
- Withstand rough conditions in these tough as nails boots
- Hug your foot in with genuine Horween Chromexcel leather
- Reinforced with Goodyear welt construction for durability
- Leather lug outsole grips rocks and dirt with ease
- Made in the home of the brave, built to withstand time
- Item #TGO0004
- Q & A
The fanciest shoes I now own
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 155lbs
They run a half size large. They are very comfortable and now that I have worn them for a bit they are getting more and more cozy. The craftsmanship is amazing. The sole is really burly and seems really durable.