Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Trajecta Fidlock Helmet
Defend your noggin through the toughest lines with the 100% Trajecta Fidlock Helmet for unwavering protection thanks to precision engineering with a strong and lightweight profile. The Trajecta is the latest helmet from 100% to feature a styled design that's coupled with class-leading performance, ensuring you look good as you pass others on the trail. Its polycarbonate shell contains a staggering 24 vents for enhanced airflow, and EPS foam beneath the rugged shell absorbs impact if you suddenly go sideways. When the sun is beaming through the trees, an adjustable visor is ready and willing to provide your eyes with constant shade, or defend against those unforeseen oncoming branches. The Trajecta features a clever anti-odor liner for superior comfort, and our riders love removing the liner for a quick wash between rides.
- A performance enduro helmet to dominate the trail
- Multi-density EPS foam absorbs impact through spills
- Rotational protective system soaks up angled contact
- 24 ventilation ports boost airflow as the ride heats up
- Anti-odor liner contains odors between washes
- Adjustable visor deflects dirt, debris, and sun
- D-Ring locking closure delivers a secure fit
- Item #OHPB085
- Shell Material
- 24 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- removable crown comfort-liner, neck roll, cheek pads
- yes, adjustable
- Full Face
- ASTM, CPSC, CE, AS/NZ
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14.3oz (860g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.