Select Style & Size
R-Core X DH Pant
Offering no-compromise performance for downhill and enduro racing, the R-Core X DH Pant is 100%'s lightest and highest performing pair of riding pants. Compared to the standard R-Core, the R-Core X features comprehensive 4-way stretch construction, providing unrivaled comfort and mobility as you fly down the mountain to the finish line. Laser perforations on the inside of the leg and behind the knee increase the airflow when you're riding and racing in sweltering conditions, and the fabric is also DWR treated to shed mud, water, and debris.
Another feature that sets these pants apart is the waist closure. Rather than a standard buckle, they use a lightweight Boa dial and lace system that allows incremental adjustments, making it quick and easy to find your ideal fit. Silicone print on the inner waistband minimizes slippage as you charge down technical descents, and there's even an internal stabilization pocket to keep your phone or tools secure when you're putting in practice laps.
- 100%'s flagship pants for downhill riding and racing
- 4-way stretch fabric holds up to abuse and flexes freely
- Boa dial closure for quick and precise fit adjustment
- Tapered legs for pedaling without drivetrain snags
- Laser perforations on inside leg and knee for ventilation
- Silicone print on inner waistband minimizes slippage
- Zippered pockets store snacks and riding essentials
- Stabilization pocket keeps your phone or tools secure
- Item #OHP009Y
- [face fabric] 4-way stretch woven polyester and spandex blend, DWR-treated
- Boa dial
- 2 zippered side pockets, 1 stabilization pocket for device or tool
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 1, 2020
Best riding pants!!
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
- 5` 8"
- 225 lbs
I love these pants! At first I didn’t know which size to buy so I decided to go up a size and I’m glad I did. They are comfortable, lightweight and the boa waist adjustment is smooth. I wish they were a little slimmer.