R-Core DH Short
When you're dropping in to gnarly downhill courses full of jagged rocks, massive booters, and fall-line chutes, you'll be happy to have something comfortable and protective like the 100% Men's R-Core DH Short. This relaxed-fitting downhill short features rugged construction of 600D polyester for impressive durability when you're thrashing them on a regular basis. Four-way stretch panels ensure you can move around freely on the bike, while the stretch-mesh venting provides cooling airflow and further improves mobility.
To maintain a secure fit that won't slip down as you ride, the R-Core's use a mountaineering-inspired adjustable closure, along with silicone print on the inside of the waist. An internal mesh lining minimizes chafing for all-day comfort on the bike, and there's a zippered security pocket for safely storing essentials.
- Dedicated downhill short with rugged construction
- 600D polyester fabric for durability and protection
- 4-way stretch paneling for comfort and mobility
- Stretch-mesh ventilation for active cooling
- Silicone print on inner waistband prevents slipping
- Mesh lining stays cool and minimizes chafing
- Zippered pocket for quick access to essentials
- Sublimated graphics resist fading over time
- Item #OHP00A2
- [face fabric] 600D polyester, DWR-treated, [panels] 4-way stretch, [ventilation] stretch-mesh, [lining] mesh
- 1 zippered side
- adjustable buckle
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 23, 2021
Seem great, but fit weird
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 230 lbs
I purchased the 38 size. I didn't try them on. waist seemed okay, but the shorts were halfway down my lower leg and big enough for a leg 2x bigger around than mine, and I have tree trunks for thighs. Wouldn't recommend the larger sizes unless your andre the giant or something. The craftsmanship really seemed great though!