R-Core DH Pant
For the high speeds and rigorous obstacles inherent to downhill racing, it's essential to have tough yet lightweight protective gear that won't restrict your range of motion. The 100% R-Core DH Pant is purpose-built for these conditions, being constructed from durable 600D polyester that withstands downhill thrashings, along with strategically placed 4-way stretch paneling that increases maneuverability and comfort.
Stretch-mesh panels and laser-cut ventilation keep you cool when you're pumping out laps in the blistering heat, while the mesh lining actively wicks moisture to prevent the clammy, sweat-soaked feel when you're on the mountain for hours at a time. The nifty mountaineering-inspired closure provides a secure and adjustable fit, aided by silicone print on the inner waistband that minimizes slippage when you're raging downhill at warp speeds.
- Durable protective gear for blistering downhill runs
- 600D polyester fabric is tough and quick-drying
- 4-way stretch panels improve mobility and comfort
- DWR-treatment sheds mud, water, and debris
- Stretch-mesh panels for optimal stretch and ventilation
- Mesh lining wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry
- Adjustable buckle closure for a fine-tuned fit
- Zippered pocket for storing your essentials
- Item #OHP00A1
- [face fabric] 600D polyester, DWR-treated [panels] 4-way stretch, [ventilation] stretch-mesh, [lining] mesh
- adjustable buckle
- 1 zippered leg pocket
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 25, 2020
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 180 lbs
seem tuff and would be a huge help in a fast get off but they are just so short, much shorter than a 32 length pair of jeans. Honestly for this price they really should come in waist and length measurements, even un finished and get them hemmed to length.