With downhill racing stitched into its DNA, the 100% Men's R-Core DH Pant is purposely designed for blistering shuttle runs and competitive circuits. 600D polyester fabric is robustly suited for the gnarly thrashings of downhill riding, reinforced along the rear calves with bonded protection from pedal strikes and drivetrain abuse.
Stretch-mesh panels and laser-cut ventilation keep you cool and comfortable when temperatures skyrocket into oppressive realms. Mesh lining actively wicks moisture to prevent the clammy, sweat-soaked feel when you're on the mountain for hours. For a dialed fit, the nifty buckle closure prevents it from slipping off when you're raging downhill at high speeds.
- Optimal protection for blistering downhill runs
- 600D polyester fabric is durable and quick-drying
- Bonded calf protection from pedal and drivetrain abuse
- Stretch-mesh panels for optimal stretch and ventilation
- Mesh lining wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry
- Adjustable buckle at waist for a fine-tuned fit
- Zippered pockets for convenient on-bike storage
- Item #OHP003U
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 38
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 220lbs
Really love these pants so far and they look awesome. I got the size 38 and they fit really good with the adjustable waist buckle. Pretty good vents on the inside of the thighs as well.