Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Geomatic Glove
We like the Geomatic Glove for everything from cruising singletrack to tackling downhill laps. It's constructed with a multi-panel design to blend comfort and versatility for a fun ride. The slip-on embossed neoprene cuff offers durability, and TPR details offer protection for the knuckles and top of the hand.
- A versatile and comfortable mountain biking glove from 100%
- Multi-panel construction and slip-on neoprene cuff adds durability
- Mesh finger gussets enhance mobility and actively wick moisture
- Microfiber thumb helps us when we need to wipe away sweat
- Perforated single-layer Clarino palm for enhanced airflow
- Silicone print on fingers add grip and lever traction
- Item #OHPB045
- [cuff] embossed neoprene, [knuckles] TPR, [thumb] microfiber, [palm] perforated Clarino
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, downhill, enduro, gravel, mud/sand/snow
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 4, 2021
Light and conform
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 175 lbs
Best gloves ever!!
June 23, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
coolest looking gloves i have