Select Style & Size
For mad style points.
Whether it's a day for chilling by the lake with a few cold ones, or blasting down singletrack in the aspens, throw on your 100% Centric Sunglasses for instant style points that can hold up to the elements. Angular styling make these sleek frames stand out in a sea of Ray Bans, and with high performance in mind, they'll withstand the trail, river, or road with ease. Shatterproof polycarbonate lenses shield your eyes from the sun, in a variety of colors and performance levels that allow you to pick what is best suited for your both your technical needs and where you want your style to land on the color spectrum.
The Centric sunglasses are available in 100%s standard lens line, HiPER line for boosted color and contrast, and Peakpolar for glare reduction that won't turn your phone screen or garmin dark in the sun. We're a fan of claims like "shatter-proof lenses" that 100% makes on their polycarbonate line, since our eyes are the window to the trail, and a fragment of a lens from a major crash could take that away from us in an instant. Adding to protection, the lenses are built to provide you with ample UV protection for saving your retinas from days of sun searing. Padded nose and temples boost comfort for all day wear, and full wrap style assists in keeping the frame secure on your face, even on gnarly enduro laps, so you don't have to worry about your shades slipping off mid rock garden.
- Stylish shades for chilling or riding
- Performance materials stand up to the trail
- Retina-saving UV protection
- Full wrap for wiggle free fit
- Shatterproof polycarbonate protects your eyes
- Padded nose and temples for all day comfort
- Available with HiPER and Peakpolar lens options for a boost in vision quality
- Item #OHP0079
- shatter-proof polycarbonate
- Grilamid TR90
- Nose/Temple Pads
- thermoplastic elastomer
- Recommended Use
- casual, cross-country, enduro, trail, downhill, road cycling, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?