Grip it and rip it.
- Minimalist riding glove favors grip and bar feel
- Single-layer Clarino palm with grippy silicone overlays
- Creora finger gussets allow for shifting and braking action
- Stretch-polyester at top of hand for breathability and flex
- Subtle thumb padding takes the sting out of nasty descents
- Slip-on cuff minimizes bulk and remains snug
- Item #OHP006N
- Q & A
100 Emoji Gloves
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I have been riding the Giro DND glove, I own some Fox gloves, gloves from the big red S company, and Dakine to name a few. These 100% Celium II gloves are crazy light, the velcro strap on the underside of the wrist is minimal and of good quality. My top choice for hot weather rides. No padding whatsoever, which is a preference of mine, typically I gravitate toward gloves with no velcro, but I really don't mind the closure on these. Fit seems to be on par with everything else I have owned, I typically wear a Medium in every brand I have tried and these are no different. Solid gloves, I have only used them a few times but have been stoked so far.