Grip it and rip it.
The 100% Celium II Full-Finger Men's Glove maximizes tactile grip and bar feel over burlier padded gloves you'll find downhill racers using. There is a bit of padding along the thumb, which aides in comfort when you're holding on for dear life across sketchy trails with big rocks and sudden drops. Stretch-polyester along the top of the hand maintains airflow while fluidly stretching to accommodate rapid movements. The Clarino single-layer palm features silicone overlays for sure-handed grip, even when it's wet outside. Furthermore, you'll find Creora finger gussets for critical movements required while shifting and braking.
- Minimalist riding glove favors grip and bar feel
- Single-layer Clarino palm with grippy silicone overlays
- Creora finger gussets allow for shifting and braking action
- Stretch-polyester at top of hand for breathability and flex
- Subtle thumb padding takes the sting out of nasty descents
- Slip-on cuff minimizes bulk and remains snug
- Item #OHP006N
[palm] single-layer Clarino, silicone print [top of hand] stretch polyester, [finger gussets] Creora