Hate Gloves? Get these.
The 100% Celium II Gloves are for riders who really don't want to be wearing gloves, but who recognize the benefits of optimal grip, tactile control, and sweat-wicking comfort. It's designed to keep your hands comfortable in hot weather with its perforated Clarino palm for high levels of breathability, plus slip-free grip with silicone overlays along the palm and trigger fingers.
Redesigned for 2018 with a low-profile cuff, the Celium II remains secure without inhibiting movement when you're laying your bike into a sweeping turn and popping off natural hits littered alongside the trail. It prevents blisters with a padded thumb overlay, which comes in handy on fast descents when you're holding on tight. As a bonus, it's equipped with tech-thread fingertips, so you can snap pictures, change tracks, and swipe through map tiles on your smartphone.
- Minimalist trail gloves for riders who'd normally go without
- Clarino synthetic leather palm with breathable perforations
- Silicone overlays along palm and trigger fingers for grip
- Tech-threaded fingertips allow you to use your smartphone
- Padded thumb overlay prevents blisters on long descents
- Redesigned low-profile cuff with hook-and-loop closure
- Item #OHP006X