Lift-access day is loaded with perks, but one of them is not the battle of fitting your pads under baggies before you hit the trail. Fortunately, 100% has you covered with the perfect shorts for getting wild on DH days with the Airmatic Skylar Short for Women. These shorts are built with abrasion-resistant polyester and elastane that stretches with you on the trail, and holds up to trail debris and the inevitable crash when you get a little too boosty off of a jump. A long inseam and relaxed fit make it easy to pair your favorite pads with these shorts, offering enough coverage to avoid awkward gaps between shorts and pads on the chairlift, and the space you want to comfortably slide on top of your knee guards without getting caught and bunching.
- Get boosty in these baggies on lift-access day
- Stretchy polyester stands up to crashes and trail debris
- Long inseam and relaxed fit accommodate pads with ease
- Ample pocket space for stashing snacks and essentials
- Adjustable waist locks in for secure fit
- Mesh back panel helps you stay cool on the ride
- Premium chamois supports your sit bones on long rides
- Item #OHP003N
- Q & A
Great SHort, Horrible Liner
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Goog thing it’s priced the same as without the liner: the short fits great, but the liner waistband is for a midget! I’m going to go to my tailor and add and extra couple of inches to the elastic waistband, the legs and chamois are great. Total mismatch between short size and liner size! Bizarre. FYI I am usually a small in womens shorts, size 2-4, 5’3” 117 lbs. Small shorts fit perfectly.