Airmatic Short without Liner
The 100% Airmatic Short without Liner gives riders the perfect balance of fit and function, and is constructed from quality materials to ensure long lasting wear for all of your singletrack adventures. The four-way stretch woven fabric enhances comfort and mobility on the bike, allowing you to move effortlessly as you change body positions to attack the trail ahead. Stretch-mesh venting increases airflow for scorching summer rides, but if the weather takes a turn for the worse the DWR-treated fabrics will shed mud and moisture to help you stay dry. A mountaineering-inspired waist closure provides security along with easy fit adjustments, and there's silicone printing on the inner waistband to minimize slippage over the course of your ride. 100% finishes the Airmatic Shorts with two zippered hand pockets for storage, as well as a stabilization pocket that's ideal for housing mobile devices and tools.
- Mountain bike shorts made for all-day comfort on any trail
- 4-way stretch construction ensures freedom of movement on the bike
- DWR treatment helps you stay dry in less-than-ideal conditions
- Secure and adjustable mountaineering-inspired waist closure
- Stretch mesh venting increases airflow and mobility
- Silicone print on inner waistband minimizes slippage
- Zippered pockets store snacks and riding essentials
- Stabilization pocket keeps phone or tools safe
- Item #OHP0070
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 30
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 150lbs
100% makes high quality stuff, and these shorts are no exception. The fit is pretty close to perfect, somewhat slim and landing just above the kneecap. They work well with and without knee guards. They offer plenty of stretch, and I'm a big fan of the hook and loop waist adjustment. These are definitely my favorites along with the Fox Attack MTB short.