Road to trail.
We've recently seen 100% pop up in a most unexpected place: the podium of the Tour, where Sagan styled with some 100% goggles while receiving stage-win accolades. The Airmatic Shorts make the same off-road/on-road cocktail, albeit going in the opposite direction. The shorts' combination of a Cytech chamois in a removable liner and an elastane-infused material add stretch and comfort that we expect from road kit; however, the adjustable waist, rear pull tab, and—of course—trail-specific fit translate that road tech into the world of crunchy terrain and knobby tires.
- Mountain bike shorts for XC and ambitious trail riding
- Removable liner and Cytech chamois up the all-day riding game
- High stretch material supplemented with breathable mesh
- Zippered pocket secures your trail loot and snack supplies
- Adjustable waist secures with snap closure and hike-'em-up rear loop
- Item #OHP003L
- Q & A
They are light, feel great while pedaling and descending, and look cool. While a bit pricey, I would still recommend them.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought: 38
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 220lbs
So far I'm really loving these shorts. Light and breathable and the removable Chamois underwear are perfect for my lift riding days. Chamois isn't the best out there but does what it needs to on the pedal days.
Only issue I have are the way the waist straps are designed. The plastic o-rings tend to move sideways resulting in a looser fit when the shorts are tightened.
Trying them out
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
I've been a fan of 100% googles for a bit now. I hear great things about their new apparel so here we go!
What is the inseam of this short?