Select a size:
Why We Like The Aircraft-Composite Helmet
Drop in to steep, loose lines with confidence knowing you're fully protected with the 100% Aircraft-Composite Helmet. Modeled after their flagship Aircraft Carbon, this helmet is precision engineered with a strong and lightweight fiberglass composite shell molded to shock-absorbing EPS impact foam, resulting in a helmet that offers first-rate protection at a considerably lower cost. Within that shell, 100% also carefully carved out a staggering 25 vents and air channels, which is no small feat in a full face helmet. This well-executed system establishes a consistent flow of air into and out of the shell so that you stay cool and dry on the hottest mid-summer days without compromising the structural integrity of the helmet.
100% also added useful details like breakaway cheek pads, an integrated compartment that eases compatibility with emergency release systems, and compatibility with neck braces, all features that put it on the same playing field as other high-end DH helmets. Of course, 100%'s emphasis on sleekness and low weight set it apart from cushier options, but if those two features are important to you, the Aircraft is a strong contender. 100% does include a soft, washable liner as well as an adjustable visor that attaches via durable aluminum screws. The helmet secures with a trusty steel D-Ring buckle system that you can count on for season after season.
- Breathable, protective full face for gravity riding and racing
- Fiberglass composite shell is strong and lightweight
- 25 ventilation ports provide cooling airflow on warm days
- Washable comfort liner, cheek pads, and chin strap cover
- Adjustable visor with machined lightweight aluminum screws
- Compatible with most popular neck braces
- Steel D-Ring buckle provides a secure fit
- Integrated compartment accepts inflatable emergency release systems
- Item #OHP009U
- Shell Material
- fiberglass composite
- Multiple Impact
- Active Cooling System with 25 ventilation ports
- Fit Adjustment
- steel D-Ring buckle
- ASTM F1952-10, ASTM F2032-06, CPSC 1203, EN 1078:2012+A1:2012, AS/NZ 2063:2008
- Claimed Weight
- [x-small, small, medium] 1025g, [large, x-large] 1075g
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.