The Zoot Men's Ultra CompressRx Sock features graduated compression from the ankle to the top of the calf which helps remove lactic acid and improve blood circulation back to the heart—all while you train for your marathon or crank out the miles on your bike.
- ZoneRx knit structure provides muscle-specific zones of compression to stabilize the calf muscles and reduce damage during exercise
- CRx design offers graduated compression that starts at the foot and gradually legs up toward the top of the calf to promote blood flow back to the heart
- Achilles tendon support and seamless toe construction for comfort
- Padded foot soles prevent foot irritations
- Compressed arch support promotes blood flow out of the foot and reduces fatigue
- Air-zone open knit construction supplies maximum breathability
Share your thoughts
Makes your feet feel better.
Use them in my ski boots, just the thickness/thinness I like, more on the thin side. They are not easy to get on by any means. Over the season you get feet issues, these helped make my feet feel good. For me it comfort started from the first use. Have had previous Zoot compression socks and these were easier to get on.
This is my first pair of compression socks and so far so good. I have been runnign in them a few times and they seem to do what I need. Size chaet seems correct. They are hard to get on and off but there are some videos online that show how to get them off and on easy. I would suggest you watch them. They do seem a little warmer than my standard smartwool socks but not too bad.