- Detail Images
Taking you from the training track to the race course in style and comfort.
ZOOT designed the Women's Ultra TT 6.0 Running Shoe for the neutral runner looking for a shoe that can do it all. Blending flexibility and support, the TT 6.0 is ideal for speed/interval training, and is light enough that it won't hold you back on race day. With its BareFit design that performs best without socks and the speedy quick-lace system, you'll zip through T2 almost as quickly as you'll fly down the course powered by its lightweight―but cushioned―comfort.
- Airy mesh upper cuts the weight and offers cooling ventilation
- Tongue and heel pulls enable a speedy entry into the shoe
- Asymmetrical fit matches the shape of your foot for greater comfort and efficiency
- Quick-pull laces dial your fit in a flash and stay put
- BareFit technology allows you to wear the shoe sockless without having to worry about blisters and hot spots
- BareFit enhanced by Tri-Dry lining that won't absorb water and sweat, so your feet aren't weighed down by excess moisture and chafing is reduced
- Z-bound high-rebound compound the full length of the midsole gives weary legs a boost of energy and joint-saving cushioning on longer runs
- CarbonSpan+ shank delivers super-lightweight support and a smooth, powerful toe-off
- ZPU outsole is super-lightweight and durable