- Detail Images
Less is more on race day.
- Airy mesh upper cuts the weight and offers cooling ventilation
- Tongue and heel pulls enable a speedy entry into the shoe
- BareFit technology allows you to wear the shoe sockless without having to worry about blisters and hot spots
- BareFit enhanced by Tri-Dry lining that won't absorb water and sweat, so your feet aren't weighed down by excess moisture and chafing is reduced
- Z-bound high-rebound compound the full length of the midsole gives weary legs a boost of energy and joint-saving cushioning on longer runs
- Low 6mm heel-to-forefoot drop encourages a more natural stride
- CarbonSpan+ shank delivers super-lightweight support and a smooth, powerful toe-off
- ZPU outsole is super-lightweight and durable
Share your thoughts
How does the sizing run? I wear an 11 in...
How does the sizing run? I wear an 11 in Asics. What do you recommend for the Zoot?
Zoot runs true to size so I would recommend going with an 11 as well. Happy running!
ZOOT Kiawe Running Shoe - Men's
Great performance poor durability!
This shoe has been probably the most comfortable all around shoe that has the right amount of stability, stretch and ventilation I've ever had. I just wished the bottom sole were more durable than 2 months.