- Detail Images
Stable and cushy, yet fast―what more could a gal ask for?
- UltraFit upper utilizes TakSheen engineered stretch mesh to provide maximum muscle stabilization and support as well as ventilation, without increasing fabric weight
- Synthetic overlay harness wraps around your foot for support and a custom-feeling fit
- Tongue and heel pulls enable a speedy entry into the shoe
- Asymmetrical fit matches the shape of your foot, boosting comfort and performance
- BareFit technology allows you to wear the shoe sockless without having to worry about blisters and hot spots
- Z-bound high-rebound compound the full length of the midsole gives weary legs a boost of energy and joint-saving cushioning on long runs
- High-density EVA stability post supports the arch and guides the foot to the most balanced stride
- CarbonSpan+ shank delivers super-lightweight support and a smooth, powerful toe-off
- ZCR carbon rubber outsole is durable and offers great traction
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
these shoes are great and so amazingly comfortable. I bought them as sneakers to change in to when i get to work. they are probably the most comfortable shoes I have ever had.
I have really narrow feet and these are great, although I never have problems finding sneakers narrow enough, thats mainly my problem with hiking shoes, sandals, and ski boots.
Runs true to size, maybe a little on the snug size. I usually wear and 8, but sometimes I wear a 7.5. the 7.5 was too small, but the 8 fit perfectly.