- Detail Images
A clutch of features ideal for both tri training and racing.
The ZOOT Kane 3.0 Running Shoe is back and better than ever, offering the mild over-pronator a durable, stable, comfortable long-distance trainer. The advanced upper features one-piece construction with stretch TakSheen mesh that wraps around your foot for a wonderfully supportive feel, and the Z-bound energy-return compound in the midsole that adds a little extra bounce to your stride. ZOOT designed the Kane 3.0 as a long-distance trainer but given its relatively light weight and its T2-friendly BareFit technology, it may also find its way into your transition bag as you pack for your next tri.
- UltraFit upper utilizes TakSheen engineered stretch mesh to provide maximum muscle stabilization and support as well as ventilation, without increasing fabric weight
- Synthetic overlay harness wraps around your foot for support and a custom-feeling fit
- Tongue and heel pulls enable a speedy entry into the shoe
- Asymmetrical fit matches the shape of your foot, boosting comfort and performance
- BareFit technology allows you to wear the shoe sockless without having to worry about blisters and hot spots
- Z-bound high-rebound compound the full length of the midsole gives weary legs a boost of energy and joint-saving cushioning on long runs
- High-density EVA stability post supports the arch and guides the foot to the most balanced stride
- CarbonSpan+ shank delivers super-lightweight support and a smooth, powerful toe-off
- ZCR carbon rubber outsole is durable and offers great traction