- Detail Images
A high-mileage training shoe that's lean, mean, and just right for those who prefer to run without wearing socks.
ZOOT forged its reputation on the performance of its gear for triathletes and, as an extension of that world, it also offers a wide variety of training gear. The Women's Kalani 3.0 Running Shoe is a high-mileage trainer with neutral cushioning, an explosive feel, and a seamless interior that's designed to keep your foot comfortable even if you don't wear socks. Asymmetric fitting means that the laces and upper match your left and right foot specifically. Perhaps it seems like a small detail, but it can mean a serious difference in comfort over the long haul. Serious runners know that it's a good idea to rotate shoes for maximum effectiveness, so this shoe can easily take the place of your race day runner when you're racking up mileage rather than trying to reach the podium.
- UltraFit upper and Teksheen technology give you the temperature regulation of a well-ventilated mesh upper and the performance benefit of a unique compressive design
- Asymmetrial fit matches the fit of your right and left foot specifically, adding to overall comfort and running efficiency over long running sessions
- BareFit construction (different from barefoot shoe design) uses seamless technology and a smooth, quick-drying liner to provide the most comfortable fit for runners who prefer to wear this shoe without socks
- 10mm heel-to-toe drop gives this shoe a more traditional offset designed to elevate your heel higher than your toe to promote a quick heel-to-toe roll and to support the heel-strike many runners want during high-mileage runs
- ZBound midsole is lighter than traditional midsole materials, yet it provides ample cushioning to reduce impact on the knee and ankle while it offers the rebound you need to push forward fast
- CarbonSpan+ forefoot construction uses carbon material to reduce weight at the toe of the shoe while improving acceleration and power at toe-off
- VPU sole is designed to achieve maximum traction on hard surfaces and in mixed or wet race conditions