Amazing shorts camouflaged as amazing shorts.
Legitimate freeride shorts for the ladies are hard enough to find, never mind ones that throw some real style into your ride. The folks at Zoic certainly agree, which is why they make the Zoic Women's Navaeh Camo Shorts.
Arguably, the most important feature of the Navaeh Camo Shorts is its Women's Essential Liner and Comfort chamois that cushions impacts and reduces vibrations in the saddle. While you may not even really feel these vibrations, your muscles do, and all that shock and vibration causes fatigue. The liner is also fully removable, so you can even wear the liner with other shorts to transform them from casual shorts to riding shorts.
The Navaeh's list of smart features doesn't end with its removable chamois liner, however. The whole body of the Navaeh is made with a stretchy, moisture wicking material that won't bind or limit your range of motion. As an added touch, a Fusion Gusset inseam further increases the shorts' range of motion and eliminates seat hang-ups.
- A knee-length freeride short with a chamois liner
- Stretchy fabrics and gusseted construction allow freedom of movement
- Removable liner provides supportive comfort
- Stitch-free hems prevent chafing
- A host of pockets securely stow ride essentials
- Adjustable waist band keeps shorts comfortably in place
- Roomy fit leaves space for body armor
- Item #ZOI007B