- Detail Images
It has been there and won that.
Paris-Roubaix and the Tour of Flanders are arguably the most-brutal one-day races on the professional calendar—and the Zipp Speed Weaponry 303 Tubular Wheelset has won both races. In conditions where most wheels are lucky just to survive, the 303s simply excel. Weighing in at a scant 1,171g per set, the 303s are as light as a climbing wheelset but strong enough to hammer out your weekly cyclocross series. The 27.5mm-wide rim profile absorbs chatter similar to a leaf spring, while the wider rim increases lateral stiffness whether sprinting, cornering, or accelerating.
- Zipp's 88/188 hubs feature steel bearings and are some of the smoothest spinning hubs available, because smooth-spinning hubs mean less effort—and faster times
- Carbon Bridge features a Kevlar thread in a co-axial helix stitch to bind sheets of carbon for 350% more impact resistance than carbon—it means they're strong
- ABLC (Aerodynamic Boundary Layer Control) patented dimpled technology smooths airflow across the rim's surface for improved aerodynamics
- VCLC (Visco-Elastic Constrained Layer Control) uses vibration-absorbing material sandwiched between layers of rigid carbon, which provides a 10% vibration reduction
- Angled brake track improves brake modulation and stopping power in poor weather
- A 45mm rim depth for wind-slicing aerodynamics
Share your thoughts
Great all around racing wheel
Super light weight and super strong. Great for climbing with some aerodynamic qualities as well. The new wider rims up the aerodynamics even more. Great all around racing wheel.