- Detail Images
The Zipp Speed Weaponry's 202 Powertap SL Tubular Wheel is nothing short of spectacular. Designed around the CycleOps Powertap Hub, the 202 Tubular features a 32mm deep rim designed to offer maximum aerodynamics without getting blown over from a crosswind on the descent. The carbon rim features Zipp's patented ABLC (Aerodynamic Boundary Layer Control) technology, which uses dimples to manipulate airflow around the rim for less drag and faster acceleration. The CycleOps Powertap hub brings wireless 2.4 GHz transmission straight to your fingertips. The 202 is the wheel for those looking to leave nothing behind on race day.
- Zipp VCLC (Visco-Elastic Constrained Layer Control) rim technology sandwiches visco-elastic material between carbon to increase impact resistance and reduce vibration up to 10%
- Zipp Carbon Bridge technology adds KEVLAR® to outer edge of rim to distribute impact forces and reduce fatigue
- External spoke nipples for easier service
- CycleOps Hub features: Easy USB download; coded heart rate; display and records
- power (current, average & max); heart rate (current and average); cadence (current and average); speed (current, average & max); energy expenditure (total kjoules); ride distance (miles or km); programmable odometer; customizable display