- Detail Images
Cyclists who charge steep hills, rocket down even steeper grades, and won't hang up the bike because of high temps are bound to love the Zero RH+ Men's Vario Jersey.
- Stretchy Firedry Gold 100 fabric breathes and manages moisture for efficient temperature control
- Invisible 3/4-length front zipper gives you ventilation options
- Smooth GripFit Stretch Control hems hold the short in place without irritation
- Drop-tail hem helps cover your lower back to maintain a smooth, aerodynamic connection from jersey to short or pant
- Pre-formed anatomic construction delivers a slim, body-hugging fit
- Reflective elements help you stand out in low light
- Real Cyclist is the exclusive US retailer for Zero RH+ products
Share your thoughts
1st let me tell ya I never got to ride in this jersey. With that being said I will only review sizing & quality. Go with most reviewers and def size up! I am 6'1" 175lbs usually wear a Lg. Ordered this in a Lg and it ain't happening! Not sure why a jersey in this price range would only have a 3/4 length zip? And it's not all that easy to pull up & down either! Other than that the material seems quite nice. The grippers on the elastic hem are a nice feature. Overall it's a decent jersey, just don't think its worth the retail price. But on sale I'd say go for it.