- Detail Images
- Community Images
Layer up, winter's coming.
The trees may be shedding their leaves, but you're doing the opposite and adding on layers as the temperatures drop. The Zero RH+ Women's Supreme Jacket's Airdry Gold 250 laminated fabric blocks wind and retains body heat while wicking and breathing to keep you warm, dry, and comfortable on cold-weather rides.
- Front zip vents help you easily regulate your temperature as you start to warm up
- Inner stretch cuffs keep the wind from whistling up your sleeves
- Three back drop-in pockets and one zip back pocket give you plenty of spots to stash your snacks, gear, and electronics
- Grip-fit elastic at the bottom hem holds it in place
- Reflex reflective details make you more visible to passing motorists
- RealCyclist.com is the exclusive US retailer for Zero RH+ cycling products
Share your thoughts
Zero RH + Supreme Jacket 12/25/2012
Zero RH + Supreme Jacket
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Awesome jacket, I have been wearing it out in the 30's riding my bike and it works great!!! I do wear a down thermo jacket under, but is really comfortable and deffinatly keep's me warm, plus u cant beat the price! it does come small, I got a size bigger and fits great.