- Detail Images
Increase the grip on your bars when you slip on the Zero RH+ Racer Glove, which also helps reduce hand fatigue during long races or training rides.
- Synthetic, lightweight Firedry fabric dries quickly, breathes, and wicks moisture to enable evaporative cooling
- Anatomical construction matches your hand shape and fingerless design provides great warm-weather comfort
- Non-slip silicone palm keeps you anchored in the drops while a thicker fabric provides a bit of padding to keep your hands primed
- Sweat wipe on thumb cleans the sweat off your brow as you climb
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff secures the glove as you pass slower cyclists
Share your thoughts
Numb hands ... not good!
Bought this pair of gloves about two months ago and have gone on about 5-6 rides of about 30-40min each time.
Pros: Good fit, nice small velcro fasteners, cool design and colours, like the little straps between the fingers to assist in taking off the gloves
Cons: Padding between the thumb and first finger is thin and badly made, and importantly it scrunches up in a very uncomfortable manner. About 10min through my rides, my palms start to get numb - a problem I haven't had before with other better-padded gloves.
Conclusion: I won't buy this again if given the option. Would look for more padding to keep numbness away.
very nice gloves for the price
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
good fit, good palm padding ..