- Detail Images
No more flappety-flapflapflapflap as you slice through the air.
Zero RH+ just changed the soundtrack for your screaming downhill descents by giving the Men's Powerlogic Jersey a close, anatomic fit. That's right, no more sound of fabric flapping in the wind when you're wearing this stretchy, top-of-the-line jersey; the Powerlogic line also features strategically placed fabrics with different stretch that add support when you're in the drops and smooth, low-bulk welded seams that enhance this full-zip jersey's aerodynamics.
- Firefly Gold 100 fabric helps your body with temperature regulation by wicking moisture away from your skin and promoting cooling air flow
- Stretchy fabric and pre-formed anatomic construction mean this jersey's going to fit like a second skin; sizing up might not be a bad idea
- Full zipper features self-locking custom tab, so it stays where you set it
- Air Through laser-cut vents in the back allow—you guessed it—air through to keep you cool
- Grip Fit technology in the hem keeps the jersey in place without irritating sensitive skin
- Three back pockets supplemented by fourth zippered waterproof pocket that keeps your electronics safe from rain or sweat damage
- High-visibility reflective hits ensure you don't fade into the background in low light
- Real Cyclist is the exclusive US retailer for Zero RH+ products
Share your thoughts
zero rh+ Powerlogic Jersey
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Love the look and feel but the zipper didn't hold from the start. Form fit and the XL was very tight zipped up. I usually wear a Large. It wasn't so tight to justify spreading open the zipper however! Zipper is made of light plastic so it could be a design issue. I had to send it back. Gave it 3 stars though it's showing 5.