- Detail Images
If it's hot enough out there that you can't bear the thought of an extra layer in the way of bib straps, reach for the Zero RH+ Men's Legend Short when it's time to suit up. While you may be going light on top, you won't be scrimping on comfort and support below the waist with this lightweight, comfortable short.
- Saturn chamois features targeted padding and a central pressure-relieving channel for comfort on 3- to 4-hour rides
- Firedry fabric breathes and wick for efficient temperature control
- Mesh braces lie comfortably on your torso without pulling
- Grip Fit silicone-free hem keeps the short in place without irritating sensitive skin
- High-visibility reflective hits ensure you don't fade into the background in low light
- Unlike other Zero RH+ apparel, this bib short runs closer to US sizing
- Real Cyclist is the exclusive US retailer for Zero RH+ products
Share your thoughts
My Every Day Shorts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These shorts are both durable and comfortable. I worn these shorts several times a week for riding on rollers for the last several months and have yet to have an issue with them. I machine wash them after every ride, several times a week and they still look and feel great. I wear bibs on the road so I have no opinion what they are like on a road ride but for rollers & trainer rides, which I think are way more demanding comfort wise than the road, these shorts are fine.