- Detail Images
Applied technology that keeps you going on long rides.
Zero RH+ applied the principles of Kinesio taping, a means of providing support and stability of muscles and joints without restricting range of motion, to create the Women's Kinesio Short-Sleeve Jersey. Just like those strips of tape you see on the bodies of top athletes, strategically positioned strips of heat-sealed foam tape that doesn't stretch much give you extra support for long rides to help fight fatigue and improve performance. But don't worry about overheating—Zero RH+ also laser-cut micro-holes in the tape to make sure you stay cool when the temperatures climb.
- Firefly Gold 100 fabric helps your body with temperature regulation by wicking moisture away from your skin and promoting cooling air flow
- Grip Fit technology in the hem keeps the jersey in place without irritating sensitive skin
- Three back pockets are supplemented by fourth zippered waterproof pocket that keeps your electronics safe from rain or sweat damage
- Invisible 3/4 zipper features self-locking custom tab so it stays where you set it
- High-visibility reflective hits ensure you don't fade into the background in low light
- Stretchy fabric and pre-formed anatomic construction mean this jersey's going to fit like a second skin; sizing up might not be a bad idea
- Real Cyclist is the exclusive US retailer for Zero RH+ products
Share your thoughts
I got the white/black jersey and matching shorts. I was reluctant to get it first because it's 3/4 zip and so it would be hard to put on etc, but the nice control band at the waist made up for it. The xs fit is great for me but the sleeves are super tight (hopefully it will stretch out). If I had gotten the s, the kinesio bands would not work anymore. I tried them out on a 2.5h ride today in the mountains, the fabric is very breathable in the hot weather and overall very comfortable. For reference, I'm 5' 6'', 128 lbs