- Detail Images
- Community Images
A jersey supported by advanced technology.
If you've ever seen top athletes on TV with bright strips of tape plastered to their limbs, you have a sense of what Zero RH+ is up to with the Men's Kinesio Short-Sleeve Jersey. Applying the principles of Kinesio taping—a means of providing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body’s range of motion—Zero RH+ strategically positioned strips of heat-sealed foam tape that doesn't stretch much (like the tape) into this jersey. This gives you extra support for long rides that will help fight fatigue and improve performance. But don't worry, Zero RH+ also laser-cut micro-holes in the tape to make sure you stay cool when the temperatures climb; in fact, laser-cut venting throughout this jersey makes it your top choice for summer rides.
- Firefly Gold 100 fabric helps your body with temperature regulation by wicking moisture away from your skin and promoting cooling airflow
- Burn-out treatment of the fabric in strategic areas allows plenty of ventilation to keep you cool in sizzling temps
- Grip Fit technology in the hem keeps the jersey in place without irritating sensitive skin
- Three back pockets are supplemented by fourth zippered waterproof pocket that keeps your electronics safe from rain or sweat damage
- Invisible 3/4 zipper features self-locking custom tab so it stays where you set it
- High-visibility reflective hits ensure you don't fade into the background in low light
- Stretchy fabric and pre-formed anatomic construction mean this jersey's going to fit like a second skin; sizing up might not be a bad idea
- Real Cyclist is the exclusive US retailer for Zero RH+ products
Share your thoughts
Riding the Rockies
Good, runs a little large
I purchased this jersey as it was priced very reasonable by Real Cyclist. I purchased a XXL as I am 6'4" 215 however found the jersey was to loose in the chest. I exchanged it for an XL which fits nice and snug. It seems theses run a little large relative to the size published size chart. However this type of jersey should feel snug to prevent it from flapping in the wind. It would also be nice if they would make some of the apparel for taller people with a longer back however that applies to all brands. Overall I am pleased with the purchase. Ventilation is good but only have tried it on two rides when it was relatively cool. Cant wait for the 100 degree summers again...
Good & Bad
First, the good. The ventilation of this jersey was pretty good, especially on the back, chest and armpits. But the rest of the jersey didn't breathe very well. I live in Arizona and need all around breathable fabric. I'm 6'2" 205 and found the 2X to be just slightly too big. Parts of the jersey still flapped in the wind. If you're going to get any benefits out of the kinesio strips you've got to get a tight jersey. The XL would have been best for me.
But the main reason I wanted this jersey was the waterproof pocket for my iphone. But it didn't fit!! Unless I wrestled with it for minutes at a time. And even then I had to jam it in. Forget using it while riding or even while stopped. Also, that pocket is sewn into the middle back pocket and hangs loosely inside it. So if you want anything out of the middle pocket you have to fight with the waterproof pocket and it's contents. And even then the pocket can end up flapping in the wind behind you. Fix the pocket, add lighter fabric and a full zipper and this is a great jersey.