- Detail Images
Strategic printing on the top of the Zero RH+ Kinesio Glove give your hands extra fatigue-fighting support. Based on the principles of Kinesio taping, these low-stretch zones keep your hands—and, by extension, the rest of you—happier over the course of high-mileage rides.
- Synthetic, lightweight Firedry fabric dries quickly, breathes, and wicks moisture to enable evaporative cooling
- Anatomical construction matches your hand shape for a better fit
- Grippy silicone hits on the palm keeps you anchored in the drops while a durable, thicker fabric provides a bit of padding to keep your hands primed
- Sweat wipe on thumb cleans the sweat off your brow as you climb
- Elastic cuff secures the glove
- Pull-loops make for easy on-off
Share your thoughts
I really enjoy riding with these. Love the ability to wipe sweat off easily with the gloves. They are just the right thickness and padding for me, not too bulky but not super thin. The loops are also great for easy removal. Compared to some gloves I've had in the past they are not quite as breathable so that's the only reason I didn't give it a 5 star.
My hands stick to handlebars that are soaking wet with my sweat. My hands don't hurt and I don't loose feeling in my fingers. These gloves are a key to my riding. Far superior in all aspects to any other glove I have raced in.