- Detail Images
You ride at a level beyond recreational, so you require serious ventilation, stretch, and shoulder straps that keep your short in place so you can focus on the ride, ergo you need the Zero RH + Men's Ergo Bib Short.
- Uranus chamois is specifically designed for road rides up to 4 hours
- Stretchy Firedry Gold 100 fabric breathes and manages moisture for efficient temperature control
- Breathable mesh thigh and back inserts offer serious ventilation and water-vapor evaporation
- Form fit sits tight against the skin for the most rapid moisture transfer and aerodynamics
- Smooth GripFit Stretch Control hems hold the short in place without irritation
- GripFit braces on the bib shoulder straps help keep them in place even when you sweat
- Support brace running down center of back enhances performance
- Reflective elements help you stand out in low light
- Real Cyclist is the exclusive US retailer for Zero RH+ products
Share your thoughts
Poor fit, not true to size
I'm not usually picky about bibs but am not really impressed with the fit of these bibs. The number of panels and seams is also a point of contention for me.
I have tried both large and xl. The large fit is very snug. The xl doesn't feel very supportive.
The panels in the shorts do not seem to be aligned to maximize support and the stretch of the Lycra is set in an opposing way with thick seams that chafe and are noticeable.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I am 6' 170 lbs and the XL is perfect!
pretty good except legs fit a little short. pad was actually quite good.
nice looking bibs - fit really small
I had to send these back...twice.... I am 6'1", 175 lbs, 33 in waist and initially got the Large which was too small. Figured the XL would fit well so ordered that. The XL was better but the suspenders were too tight and the length of the bibs was too short on my thigh. Now waiting for an XXL. Otherwise the fit and finish is nice.