- Detail Images
Looks like you have a new project.
- Hyperion Lens filters out 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC, and 95% of HEV light (type of light recently implicated in macular degeneration and cataracts
- Eco-friendly Z-resin frame (a bio-based plastic from Switzerland) helps lessen Zeals overall impact on the environment
- Scratch-, impact-, and ballistic-resistant lens offers durability and superb clarity
- ProFlex technology delivers a strong, durable frame and a comfortable custom-like fit
- Hand crafted in Boulder, Colorado
Share your thoughts
VERY nice for the money
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Bought these and a pair of Julbos Tour that look very similar. I was after the "big white frame I don't care" look. The Zeals were far and away a much better product for nearly the same price. From the box to the lenses to the frames. Julbos felt super cheap. After 8 months of abuse the Zeals rule. They've been to Lake Powell, skiing, trail runs, biking, driving... everything. The Zeal lens is second to none (I also own Zeal Ski goggles). They placed a small band of grippy stuff along the top edge above the lenses... very nice if you get sweaty or the glasses get pushed against your face. Hard trail runs they stay in place. Plus they look baddarse.
Love these! Great fit, good wrap, comfortable!
These snapshot's fit perfect! Great wrap, super clear lens. Worth every penny!