Sharp looks and a sharp lens that adapts on-the-fly.
From the sharp lines of its unique frame to the razor-sharp performance of its photochromic lens, the Zeal Slate Goggle stands alone. Zeal's designers shaped the unique frame shape to allow for maximum peripheral vision and create an angular nose bridge that sits comfortably on your schnoz, even if you're moving your head around constantly while checking slope conditions. And, thanks to ample venting and lens tech that automatically adjusts to match light conditions, this is a goggle you trust for crystal clear vision from the darkness of the early season through the brightest days of spring.
- Photochromic lens technology allows this lens to dynamically adjust the brightness of its tint to match the available light, so the lens tint is lighter on dark days and darker on bright days
- Optimum Lens is Zeal's finest lens design, crafted from top-shelf materials and shaped to provide crystal-clear optics
- Lens design includes multiple vents and an anti-fog coating that keep your vision clear of moisture
- Impact-resistant frame flexes to absorb the hardest hits
- Dual strap system allows for plenty of adjustment so you can dial in the most comfortable fit
- Solid Stitch construction utilizes heavy-duty thread to increase the durability and longevity of the goggle strap
- A double-beaded layer of silicon keeps your goggle strap securely in place on a helmet or around a hat
Share your thoughts
Zeal Slate Goggle
A great synopsis on the slate goggle, by Zeal!
Great lens and goggle for the $$
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The automatic lens on this is AWESOME! I prefer riding without a polarized lens, but love the photochromic tech of the lens Zeal offers. Great fit, awesome peripheral and OTG ready for prescription glasses.