- Detail Images
One pair of goggles that crush it from dawn until dusk.
- Spherically contoured lenses (the S in SPPX) match the natural contour of your eyes to reduce image distortion and increase peripheral vision
- The Sperical Photochromic-Polarized Xtreme (aka SPPX) lens automatically adjusts the tint of the lens from 13 to 43-percent light transmission when activated by changing UV conditions so you can use one lens for both bright and low light overcast days
- Xtreme Low Light (the X in SPPX) technology extends the low light capability of Zeal's standard photochromic lenses and allows the lens tint to transition from light-enhancing yellow to high contrast rose
- Polarized technology helps to eliminate glare on snow and ice, deepen color contrast, and reduce eye strain on bluebird days
- Permanent No Fog technology uses a coating on the interior of the front lens to reduce the buildup of moisture and the coating won't rub off over time
Share your thoughts
Great fit, but Try all Zeal Models First
Zeal makes a number of VERY differently-shaped SPPX series goggles. Two of them did not fit my face at all. But the Link fit perfectly. Excellent product as far as design, looks, functionality. Photochromic lens is great; beats having to change lenses for different conditions.
I've been skiing with the Zeal Aspect for a couple of seasons, loved them but they are not helmet compatible. Ordered the Link SPPX as a replacement. Call me an oval face shape, longer/narrower medium, so this sounded like a better option than the goggles for large faces. Not so. Returned and went with the PPX sans the S.