More than just a pretty face.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Hyperion lenses give you the toughness of polycarbonate with the clarity of glass
- Z Resin, made from natural castor oil, creates light, strong, and flexible frames without damaging the planet
- Polarized lenses cut horizontal glare so you can see better on water, on the road, and pretty much anywhere the sun shines
- SPF film is imbedded directly onto the lenses to block 100% of UV radiation and 95% of HEV rays that can jack up your eyes
- Environmentally friendly manufacturing process means a smaller carbon footprint
- Hypoallergenic ProFlex Rubber lines strategic inside spots to prevent slippage
- Item #ZEL0097
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: One Size
I must say that this is one of the best lenses I've ever had and as a sunglass 'addicted' I've got quite a few from all major brands that you can possibly think and Zeal lenses came right there on top of the list with some of them.
The frame sits very well, really comfortable and light although bear in mind the Zeal Epic does not cover totally the corner of the eyes but does give a good wrap around and I tend to believe is an 'ideal' size for a 5'9 guy but could be a little too big for someone shorter.
The only reason that I did not give 5* is that the transmission of the lenses could have been a bit darker nevertheless a very good and well made sunglass.
Zeal Epic Sunglasses - Polarized
THe name says it all! These are epic! Love the fit and lens!
Got the brown ones,so good!! Lens is perfect for driving/hiking, really reduces the glare, and the frame style is on point.
What size are these glasses on an average...
What size are these glasses on an average sunglasses scale? Small, small-medium,medium, medium-large large? Thanks
These are a medium fit.
You can try to find out if your nearest 'sunglass hut', or possibly even optician has theses in-stock, to try on? It's worth a call (if you are still looking, of course).