Puts the hurt on glare and puts the wide angle back in your vision.
The Zeal Optics Eclipse Goggle rocks a wide, polarized lens that crushes glare on the surface of the snow and gives you the superior peripheral vision you need to keep your eye on the mountain. Large top vents keep the lens of this winter goggle clear during hot slogs into the backcountry, and the in-molded strap attachment makes for a snug and comfortable fit over a hat or helmet anywhere. You might be tempted to swap your shades for the Eclipse goggle when summer rolls around, but we suggest you stick with sunglasses because a goggle might stand out on the beach in Costa.
- Polarized lens coating eliminates the glare from highly reflective surfaces like snow, water, and polished metal
- In-mold lens design reduces bulk, and the pivoting strap attachments make it ideal for use with a helmet
- Anti-fog coating is guaranteed to never wear off
- Spherical lens provides superior peripheral visibility and light refraction
- In-mold lens design reduces overall bulk and weight
Share your thoughts
Does anybody have a helmet recommendation...
Does anybody have a helmet recommendation to pair with these goggles?
Zeal Eclipse Goggle - Polarized
Decent Goggles; Weird Strap
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
So, I loved the way these goggles fit and vent. They were bulletproof but for one problem: The strap is positively gargantuan. I don't wear a helmet, and I set the strap as tightly as I could, and it slipped down around my neck even with a thick beanie. What gives? Did I get a lemon, or is this a common thing with the Eclipse?